Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BEST DAY EVER.

So last week i had the best day of my life! my pump clip came!!!! i have been DYING without one. A few months ago my cousin broke mine when I picked her up and she kicked it! yes, horrible I know. So I have been living without one. And its the worst when I'm wearing pajamas cause there arent any pockets in those so what're you supposed to do? Tuck it in right under like the waist band is what. Except then when you are running down the stairs and it falls out and drops to the ground, ripping out your site on the way down, then what're you supposed to do. Lemme just say, I will NEVER take my clip for granted again haha. Seriously if one more of my sites got pulled out because of no clip I would have died. Needless to say, yay my clip!!

And this is just some good ol' diabetic humor that potentially made my day. My aunt found this and showed this to me and it is HILARIOUS. so look at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment